Singapore Junior Chefs' Club: Culinary Institute of America
This is a 12-month membership
This membership is for individuals only
Students aged 25 years old and below at the time of application/renewal; currently enrolled in Culinary / Hospitality school in Singapore may join as a SJCC member.
Upon getting full-time employment, he / she must progress to become a Junior Member - below Chef-de-partie (First time applicant) and the applicable category subscription fee will apply.
Subscription Fee of 12 months – $50.00 (waived for 2022)
Category for Culinary Institute of America (CIA) students only. Students from other schools are to find their respective school's category to register.
Approval of application for membership shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of SCA.
Valid proof of professional employment or studies must be presented at the time of membership application.
Your membership is personal and strictly non-transferrable. You must NOT allow, under any circumstances, any other person to use your membership in any way. Your membership may be suspended, should this be breached.
Membership Refund Policy
1. All payment made is strictly non-refundable.
2. No refunds will be provided if a user chooses the wrong category by mistake during sign-up (eg. Active member, instead of Active Member - First time applicant).
2. Members using the Automatic Renewal / Automatic Recurring Payment function may choose to stop Auto Renewal function or change Credit Card through their membership profile. No refund will be provided once credit card has been charged on day of Auto Renewal.
3. Refunds will not be provided for membership subscription cancellations, any un-used of membership benefits and privileges, suspension or "freezing" of membership, or any other circumstances.
4. You will be considered a new applicant if your your membership subscription expires and is not renewed within the grace period.